Sunday, January 30, 2011

Centre Pieces!!!

We might have just found our centre pieces.  Today I met up with Tanya to go to the International Bridal Show.  I was hoping to find this beautiful picture frame that Jay and I found a long time ago, but didn't buy at the time.  Now we keep going to pretty much any wedding show looking for it.  But that's another story.
Anyway, I went over to Tanya's today and she tells me that she has a little gift for me!  She gave me a beautiful centre piece that is so unique.  Well to me it is.  So I sent a picture to Jay and he really likes it.  And to make things even better, Tanya also got me price lists for flowers!  Woohoo.  Always good to have lots of information!  Anyway here is a picture of it.

It won't be the same colours, but I really like it.  So now we need to do some research!

No comments:

Post a Comment