Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Little Things That Add Up

Well its completely true what they say about the little things and how much of a big impact they can have on your life.

First our dj is no longer with the company that we booked.  Then the issues with Tanya's dress.  To which I then I find out last month that the freaking thing is coming from China!  CHINA!!! Holy crap!  Why wasn't I informed of all of this when I first started placing orders?  I know that sometimes my memory can be a little sketchy, but I know that if this had been mentioned a head of time that the supplier was in freaking China it would have made me reconsider some things.  And according to Krystal (our wedding coordinator) the dress is supposed to arrive December 15.  But due to the holidays it probably won't arrive to late January.  Well you know what?  That's when I want to do fittings.  To me it makes sense, especially since that is when Christine is going to back in town and and I get everything going.  I don't want to put anything off anymore.

So then what happened Diana, you ask.  Well.... the coordinator that we booked our wedding hall with is "no longer with the sales team."  It was what myself and other managers I know, refer to as the short e-mail that gets sent out to notify when a manger has been let go.  And this e-mail I received about the hall coordinator indicated the exact same thing.  I guess in the end it really doesn't affect us, as we still have our hall and date and really nothing else should be impacted.

Just like my last post we still have to decide on the centre pieces, flowers, invitations, final guest list, seating arrangements, hall decor and linens, and the list goes on and on and on.  These next five months are going to fly by.  Where am I going to find the time to get it all done?  Thank God I have amazing bridesmaids and friends who have offered to help.  Rest assured I will be taking anyone and everyone up on any help that has been offered.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment