Friday, March 25, 2011

Picking Up My Wedding Dress Sunday!!!!!

Sunday I'm picking up my wedding dress!!!!!!  So excited!

I found out last Thursday that it was going to be in the next day.  I was all pumped to go pick it up the next day, but no one was available to go with me.  And as much I wanted to go and get it right away, I wanted people to go with me.  So finally on Sunday Leslie, Tanya, Mom and I are going to go and get it.

And another plus, Stephanie's and Mom's dresses are in.  I'm really hoping that we all aren't swimming in them like Leslie's.  I don't know why, but the lady who measured all of us, recorded sizes that were way off.  I figured that with mine it was kind of normal because its a wedding dress, and people say that wedding dress sizes are crazy anyway.  But my dress was measured 4 sizes bigger then what I normally wear. 

I was first worried when Marla got her dress and she told me it was too big for her.  Then when we pick up Leslie's, hers is too big as well.  So now I'm stressing over it, and hoping at the same time that I don't have to worry.  Yes, yes I'm rambling as usual.  I'm just excited!!!  I'll probably post again after Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment