Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just Over 9 Months To Go!

My how time seems to be going by really fast.  Yet it still seems so far away.  But like I've been told by many, it will be here in no time.

A couple weeks ago I went to go pick up the remaining three bridesmaids dresses (Michelle's, Christine's and Tanya's).  Thankfully after all the crap with Michelle's dress, I was just happy to be picking up a dress for her.  So I get the three dresses and I look at Christine's... gorgeous, then Michelle's...beautiful.... Tanya's....Is that the right colour?  Is that what we ordered?  NO.  Apparently there was confusion because there was two possibilities for her dress.  We had specific requirements for the first one, but then basically threw it out the window because we were told that the pink in that dress was going to be raspberry and not cerise.  Then we said for the second dress to make it the solid cerise.  Or so we thought.  So the second choice came in the colours of the first choice.  And in the end, it looked like crap.  I was not happy.  But on the bright side they are reordering in the right colour and cut and thats all that matters.  It just sucks because I thought I was done with driving to Whitby.  But apparently not.  Then again, I'm still going to have to go there to order Hopie's dress.

Now its on to all of the little details.  Jay and I have decided that we don't want to go with the centre pieces that we ordered anymore.  They are beautiful and one of a kind, but they are fake.  And at first we were okay with that.  But then as we thought about it more and more, we realized that we do want real flowers.

Then the bouquets for the girls, and the cake design.  But we have decided what we are going to do for our thank you gifts.  That, I'm going to leave a secrete because we both think it is so neat and unique.  And there are still so many other little details left.  I guess that is whats going to make the time fly eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment